Friday, July 24, 2009
Strawberry Swiss Roll 2
Yes! My second attempt looks soooo much better and the texture is better too. Now let's see...


The same ingredients are used just that I changed the method in making it.


The sponge looks just right.


Everything looks good when they are put together.


And with icing sugar.

My mom still thinks it's a tad too hard but I'll work on it some other time.

Been busy over the weekends. Let's start with Saturday. Baby decided to go fishing with Matt and the gang. I didn't tag cuz had something on with honey. Besides, fishing ain't really my thing. Baby says he's gonna set a tent up where I could lie in, rest and play psp or something. I'm still not quite up to it. I hope he had a good time though, it was so sweet of him to plan so much even though I didn't accompany him.


Look at the clutter he made.


Starting on tying the oh-so-troublesome fishline knots.


Busy baby.


Still busy ignoring me.


Finally got his attention!


Us girls went ahead with our plans and dressed up! Poor shiyan wasn't feeling too well that night but I wouldn't say I enjoyed myself all that much. I shall not go into details, too much to say anyway.





















That's all for now. I'll do another post if I've still got the stamina. (:
Signing off @ 12:14 AM