Thursday, July 16, 2009
Strawberry Cheesecake Jelly
This is kinda a 'not-too-succcessful' attempt and I made this for baby and my 1 year 3monthsary. I added too much water into the jelly mixture which resulted in a pinkish jelly and it's too soft. However, my mommy, mommy's friend, baby's mommy, Matthew and baby think it's not bad. Yeah that's all of the people that tried it. Wanted to let hon try it too. Brought it to school on tues and she didn't come! Left the cheesecake in my bag for the rest of the day and when I took it out, they were all melted. From that I learn that it has to be chilled and not left outside too long. Anyway according to baby, his mom loves it and I was really encouraged to reattempt it next time. But next time, my jelly will be redder, harder and it will strawberry instead of peach for deco.



That's all for the cheesecake!
So I had my dental last tuesday and I cannot bite at all now. Yeap it's just porridge and soup time. Boring! But at least I can diet and lose some weight to satisfy myself and that baby of mine.
Now for more pictures of cycling with hon and her gang last saturday, which is also to have some fun before ah hua goes into army. And also for me to learn cycling.





hon wearing my new specs!



Here's the gang!

Ah Hua aka the main lead for the day.

Wei Jin

Vicky

Xiang Quan aka Boss

Shi Yan

Chin Jie

Wei Lie

and me!

yeap still at the back of the 2 person bicycle



people para-gliding or whatever it's called. looks damn cool.


i can't wait to eat this again! that is when i can start biting again.

this is awesome too!

after the rain, a pretty rainbow emerged through the clouds (:

hon, cj and i finally got to play vball again!
I'm sure we all had a great time. Just wanna thank all of them for teaching me to cycle, even though I still can't get it! Damn... But it was a really beautiful day and I can't wait to go back there. Be it to learn cycling again, eat century eggs with pickled ginger and just enjoy the place. :D
Signing off @ 11:52 AM

