Friday, July 24, 2009
Chocolate Frosted Cupcakes
To satisfy hon's need to read my blog, I shall post again (:


Ingredients.


Sifting the dry ingredients.


Mixing the wet ingredients.


Adding the wet into the dry ingredients.


Into the oven they go.


They don't look so appealing yet.


After the cupcakes are frosted. And baby says this look like shit!


Attempted the recipe from the book Natto gave me, but I've tried another recipe which was much better. Sour cream is the secret!

So now for Sunday. Had a Dim Sum brunch with the relatives at East Ocean. Then shopping we went! The first stop was Mango, where I finally bought a tank top with 'Mango' at the front. What can I say, I want people to know the brand I wear. Ha!

The next stop's my favourite. It's tucked away at Far East Shopping Centre, where I hardly go to. It's my first time there and I took pictures! Bet you're wondering what kinda shop is it...



Car Models!





Cool new thing! Mini helmets!


These are real expensive, as compared to the other car models (not the real thing la.)


There are bigger helmets for collecting too.

So many to choose from, so little time. Finally chose these 2 cuz their paint looks much better than the rest.




Now I can add these to my collection:
Ta-dah!


After, we head to DFS with a goal in mind. For my mom was to get her sunnies, whereas mine was to get a new wallet. Hon should know that I've got my mom a pair of sunnies for Mother's day. But she complains it does not totally protect her from the sun. Oh well, maybe it's just the brand.

Let's sidetrack abit, there's a humungous moth flying around while I'm blogging. Let's hope it doesn't fly right at me!


An awesome matte black lambo we saw outside of DFS.

After hours of searching for the perfect pair, my mom finally settled on this beautiful pair from Coach. I love it too.




Doesn't the side look pretty?


Who can resist her either?

It's finally my turn to shop again! Got my wallet at Gucci and it costs a bomb! Luckily for the staff discount, I was saved by just a LIL bit.




My mom and godmom each got themselves a Gucci wallet too since this was way cheaper than mine. It has more compartments too.


By the end of the day, we were all exhausted. The last thing that I got was vouchers for MORE shopping! They were from my aunt, for my belated birthday present, which I spent them all the next day.


I'm done with shopping for now since I've gotten sick on Monday, right after the high-tea with my godmom. I hope I didn't infect her. I'm sure I've gotten the bug from PH, but hon just will not listen to any of it. Honey! You got yours there too...

So the doc gave me MC till Friday. All I felt during the past few days was wooziness from all the medicine I took and all I did was sleeping and waking up, many times in a row. I just hope this goes away soon. I think I've infected baby already, but he seems better already. Oh well, he's a strong man ;)

Now that I've completed my entry just for hon, she's complaining she wants to sleep. Better let her have it now then!
Signing off @ 1:09 AM